You may have read my Music Magpie post from the last month or so. There’s some new(er) services they now offer – and the big one for me (what with living in a house which has a small corner dedicated to old Apple gadgets that no longer work) – they take your old MacBooks, iPods, iPhones and so on.
If you’re like me and have every intention of fixing them, and just don’t find the time, then this could be what you’re looking for – though be aware you won’t get a lot of money if it’s faulty (I put in an iMac that was faulty – i.e won’t power up – and was offered £5). However, much like the CD service, when you don’t have the time to do it yourself, Music Magpie do all the hard work – plus you have free postage to get your items to them.
As before, you put in the goods at the site, the condition, and voila – the information is there, and you choose whether or not to accept the offer. I’d say for someone like us who has a pile of electronic gadgets no longer used, it could be ideal for us.
This is a sponsored post.
- Getting Green Fingered
- Dads Go Free at Painshill on Father’s Day
- Porridge On Tuesday – I’m An Ambassador!
- Cupcake Cookies Making with Magic Belles
- V05 Dry Shampoo and Replacing My Eighties Nightmares #cbias
- H’s Room Needs Improving
- Review – Monski Mouse’s Baby Disco – London Wonderland
- Bunting For Impatient People
- Cybher 2013
- A Tickety Toc Website Launches