Sorry, appalling title there. So, its Wednesday, my day off work and H and I have already decided we’re doing nothing all day apart from our swimming lesson – it’s officially a lazy day. Or at least, a lazy day for a three-year old who can’t cook (yet).
Actually, it didn’t taste great. Orange and banana don’t work as well as I’d hoped. H left hers too… I think it needs a spot of work. Also, some banana didn’t blend, and needed to be done by hand instead.
Does anyone have any good suggestions for future smoothies out there? Or even suggestions for good cupboard ingredients that might help them taste a bit more interesting? Let me know!
- BritMums Live is Coming!
- Getting Green Fingered
- Dads Go Free at Painshill on Father’s Day
- Porridge On Tuesday – I’m An Ambassador!
- Cupcake Cookies Making with Magic Belles
- V05 Dry Shampoo and Replacing My Eighties Nightmares #cbias
- H’s Room Needs Improving
- Review – Monski Mouse’s Baby Disco – London Wonderland
- Bunting For Impatient People
- Cybher 2013