The Rhyming Rabbit by Julia Donaldson with illustrations from Lydia Monks. We’re familiar with both as we’ve owned ‘What The Ladybird Heard’ for a good couple of years now – in fact, if I was to close my eyes I can probably still remember the whole lot. The Rhyming Rabbit follows a similar pattern – pages with glitter on, but longer rhymes. It’s all about a rabbit who constantly makes up rhymes, and eventually meets with a fellow poet – and as ever it’s fun. Definitely a longer read than the previous book, but still great. Published by MacMillan.
The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog! by Mo Willems is another in the Pigeon series – we were recommended ‘Don’t Let The Pigeon Drive The Bus’ by a friend a couple of years ago and this follows the same pattern – this time the pigeon has found a hot dog, and a crafty chick wants to know what it tastes like… will Pigeon give up his hot dog? Will he shout a lot? Will you laugh a lot? Oh yes indeed. It’s fun, and another one I’ll probably have to buy now… we love Mo Willems books – published by Walker Books.
- Light Switch Timer by Switched On Products
- Back Ache
- PNP – Portable North Pole Video Message
- Portable North Pole – the Santa Sprint App
- Christmas Gift Ideas – The Because I Like Shopping at Uniqlo Edition
- Christmas Gift Ideas – You Don’t Need To Spend a Lot
- Christmas Gift Ideas – Dick Bruna’s Christmas Book
- Movie Night – Scooby Doo Adventures – The Mystery Map
- Sounds Like Fun – Jolly Phonics with Cartoonito
- Topsy and Tim – The Verdict!