Canvas Design were looking for bloggers to review their canvas prints, and I’m never one to turn down the chance to try a canvas!
Canvas Design are based in Darwen, Lancashire and after having emailed a photo to them, two days later Interlink Express had delivered it. The photo was taken back in October on my phone – a silhouette I love of Shaun and H standing in the wind at Chesil Beach near Weymouth.
I was impressed with the quality – the canvas also includes everything you need to hang it on the wall. I received the 22×26 size which looks lovely on our wall – see?
That’s not all though – Canvas Design are offering a print as a giveaway at Mum Friendly! The giveaway is open to UK Residents only and you can choose from any size canvas from 6×6 to 40×40 inches, with any picture you’d like. Here’s what you get:
- Your canvas prints will arrive at your home or workplace ready to hang.
- A free hanging kit is supplied to ensure perfect positioning.
- Your photo printed on pure 100% cotton canvas.
- 38mm deep pine frames sourced from renewable European forests.
- Canvas frames include corner wedges for tension.
- Photos with Red Eye removed free of charge.
- Free Shipping with 48 Hours Delivery.
So here’s your chance – good luck! I’ve been impressed with how quickly we received ours and the courier gives you an hourly slot so you know when to expect it.
As an additional entry I have a special discount code that can be used on their site – click the option on Rafflecopter below to access it! Canvas Design can be found here.