DisneyLife is celebrating the magical relationship that Dads have with their children this Father’s Day by releasing a ‘top ten’ Disney Dads montage.
From words of wisdom to embarrassingly lingering hugs, the short film draws on Disney and Disney•Pixar’s incredible back catalogue to showcase some of the most touching fatherly moments from family favourites including The Lion King, Finding Nemo, Pinocchio, and The Little Mermaid.
DisneyLife’s top ten father and child moments, include:
- Marlin reunited with Nemo and seeing him off on a school day adventure after his deep ocean odyssey in search of his son (Finding Nemo)
- King Fergus letting his daughter try her strength with her very own bow for her birthday (Brave)
- Simba receiving words of wisdom from his adoring dad (The Lion King)
- Ariel receiving her father’s blessing to pursue life on land (The Little Mermaid)
- Mr. Incredible encouraging his children to embrace their superhero destiny (The Incredibles)
These and many more treasured stories are available to enjoy via the DisneyLife app, which offers access to the largest collection of Disney entertainment and features movies, books, music and Disney Channel TV box sets, all in one place.
Whether it’s sharing a special Frozen bedtime story with Dad or enjoying a Star Wars Rebel adventure together, DisneyLife is a pretty excellent way to add some magic to Father’s Day this Sunday, June 19th 2016!
We have been given a six month subscription to DisneyLife.