A Lollibop 2013 family ticket can work out a bit pricey now the early bird price has finished – we’re getting excited there’s less than a month to go; our leave is booked from work; H is booked out from nursery; we’re ready to bop to Rastamouse so bring it on! If you fancy going too, here’s your chance – we’re giving away a Lollibop family ticket for up to four people, under 12 months go free.
Taking place from 16 to 18 August, the incredible line-up – all aimed at children under the age of 10 – combines some of the hottest names in kids entertainment, as well as hundreds of activities, workshops and interactive areas.
Activities and acts confirmed, include Cbeebies superstar Justin Fletcher (Saturday and Sunday only), Dick and Dom, Roald Dahl Museum & Storytelling, London Urban Arts, Skylanders SWAP Force, Shaun The Sheep Championsheeps, Peppa Pig, Science Museum Live, Postman Pat, The Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Titan the Robot, The Go Go Go Show, Transformers, Poppy Cat, Rastamouse and Da Easy Crew (Friday only) and Cloudbabies.
LolliBop’s live theatre tent – The Lollipalladiam – showcases performances from pioneering and internationally renowned companies and artists. Tween Town is especially for older kids, with cool activities like radio workshops, movie editing and beatboxing masterclasses. Imagination Stations are situated throughout the festival for 3-10 year olds to get crafty, there’s also a 3ft and under zone for pre-schoolers. The Enchanted Forest will host reading and stories, and there’s also a brand new Discovery Zone, Meadows area, Lolli Promenade and much more.
LolliBop offers all the fun of a festival without the hassle of camping and all activity is programmed for the under 10s. For more information and tickets, visit http://www.lollibopfestival.
We’ve got one Lollibop 2013 family ticket to give away to this brilliant festival. To enter, answer the following question on the Rafflecopter widget:
Q: Which duo will be at LolliBop 2013?
A: Dick and Dom
B: Peter and Paul
C: John and James
Terms & Conditions
- The giveaway closes 8th August 2013
- We have one family pass to giveaway. The pass admits 4 people, one person in the group must be aged over 18 (NB children under the age of 12 months do not require a ticket)
- The winning family can attend on the day of their choice, either August 16, or August 17 or August 18. The date must be specified at time of confirming the prize
- Travel and accommodation are not included
- The prize is non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered
- The prize is non transferable and ID will be required at time of collecting the tickets
- The prize includes all events and activities at LolliBop but not food and drink from any stalls or outlet
If you like this giveaway, why not check out the Big Fish Little Fish family ticket giveaway too?